Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WHILE IN SAN CLEMENTE.....

I am peddling my wares! I have a few appointments tomorrow morning in the Orange County area. Wish me luck! It is my first time approaching any stores. I am excited and nervous.

Plus...did you see my FUN SUMMER SPECIAL on Etsy. Go check it out here. Essentially buy one item, get $5 off the second item. Have fun shopping and remember....the teenager girls are going crazy over the earrings and button rings too. Kaia's little group of friends can't keep their hands off of them. An item that is as loved by a 12 year old as well as a 45 year old....now that is something to jump up and down about!

post signature

1 comment:

Saskia said...

That's fantastic April!!! Let us know how the appointments go! I'm off to check out your shop...

Saskia x